Distance from Jindera, NSW to Abermain, NSW

Distance

694 km

Time

6 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$51 - $132

There are 544.32 km (338.22 miles) from Jindera to Abermain in northeast direction and 695.24 km (432 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Jindera and Abermain are 6 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Jindera, NSW to Abermain, NSW.

Jindera, NSW and Abermain, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 3:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Jindera, NSW to Abermain, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 75 liters of fuel to cover the route between Jindera, NSW and Abermain, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Jindera to Abermain is $109.58.

During the route, an average car will release 1,794.05 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Abermain, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abermain, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Jindera, NSW and Abermain, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Jindera, NSW and Abermain, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.810909 and 149.563202, or 34º 48' 39.2724" S, 149º 33' 47.5272" E. This location is 215.76 miles away from Jindera, NSW and Abermain, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Jindera and Abermain

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Jindera, NSW and Abermain, NSW:

Jindera

Rain today through Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
60° 55° 64° 54° 65° 51° 65° 50° 68° 49°
99% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
8 75 degrees 9 31 degrees 5 47 degrees 3 296 degrees 4 113 degrees

Abermain

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
76° 47° 70° 54° 77° 56° 78° 56° 74° 53°
2% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
3 34 degrees 4 17 degrees 5 343 degrees 5 320 degrees 5 283 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Jindera, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Jindera, NSW to Abermain, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Jindera, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Jindera »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Jindera, NSW and Abermain, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 338.22 mi 544.32 km 293.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 432 mi 694.46 km 374.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips