Distance from Kiandra, NSW to Euston, NSW

Distance

669 km

Time

7 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $127

There are 542.57 km (337.14 miles) from Kiandra to Euston in northwest direction and 667.88 km (415 miles) by car, following the A20 route.

Kiandra and Euston are 7 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kiandra, NSW to Euston, NSW.

Kiandra, NSW and Euston, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kiandra, NSW to Euston, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 72.21 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kiandra, NSW and Euston, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kiandra to Euston is $105.50.

During the route, an average car will release 1,727.35 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Euston, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Euston, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kiandra, NSW and Euston, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kiandra, NSW and Euston, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.589886 and 145.925415, or 34º 35' 23.5896" S, 145º 55' 31.494" E. This location is 207.74 miles away from Kiandra, NSW and Euston, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kiandra and Euston

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kiandra, NSW and Euston, NSW:

Kiandra

Light rain on Thursday through next Monday.

Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
59° 41° 64° 40° 67° 44° 62° 47° 64° 45°
19% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
5 288 degrees 4 256 degrees 3 340 degrees 3 114 degrees 4 129 degrees

Euston

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
72° 49° 78° 50° 81° 53° 83° 55° 87° 55°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
13 221 degrees 10 203 degrees 9 174 degrees 13 160 degrees 8 144 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kiandra, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kiandra, NSW to Euston, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kiandra, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kiandra »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kiandra, NSW and Euston, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 337.14 mi 542.57 km 292.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 415 mi 668.64 km 361.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips