Distance from Sandy Flat, NSW to Abermain, NSW

Distance

537 km

Time

6 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $102

There are 403.50 km (250.72 miles) from Sandy Flat to Abermain in south direction and 537.52 km (334 miles) by car, following the A15 route.

Sandy Flat and Abermain are 6 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sandy Flat, NSW to Abermain, NSW.

Sandy Flat, NSW and Abermain, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sandy Flat, NSW to Abermain, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 58 liters of fuel to cover the route between Sandy Flat, NSW and Abermain, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Sandy Flat to Abermain is $84.74.

During the route, an average car will release 1,387.45 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Abermain, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abermain, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sandy Flat, NSW and Abermain, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Sandy Flat, NSW and Abermain, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.086452 and 151.026001, or 31º 5' 11.2272" S, 151º 1' 33.6036" E. This location is 166.86 miles away from Sandy Flat, NSW and Abermain, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Sandy Flat and Abermain

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sandy Flat, NSW and Abermain, NSW:

Sandy Flat

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day
76° 45° 58° 39° 68° 34° 70° 36° 68° 40°
8% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 278 degrees 10 241 degrees 4 211 degrees 4 265 degrees 6 275 degrees

Abermain

Light rain on Tuesday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
76° 48° 79° 47° 64° 46° 69° 43° 78° 45°
0% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 302 degrees 9 300 degrees 8 225 degrees 5 236 degrees 7 308 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sandy Flat, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Sandy Flat, NSW to Abermain, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sandy Flat, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sandy Flat »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sandy Flat, NSW and Abermain, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 250.72 mi 403.50 km 217.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 334 mi 537.07 km 290 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips