Distance from Upper Horton, NSW to Jerangle, NSW

Distance

853 km

Time

9 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$62 - $162

There are 652.66 km (405.55 miles) from Upper Horton to Jerangle in south direction and 852.95 km (530 miles) by car, following the B81 route.

Upper Horton and Jerangle are 9 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Upper Horton, NSW to Jerangle, NSW.

Upper Horton, NSW and Jerangle, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Upper Horton, NSW to Jerangle, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 92.09 liters of fuel to cover the route between Upper Horton, NSW and Jerangle, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Upper Horton to Jerangle is $134.54.

During the route, an average car will release 2,202.77 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Jerangle, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jerangle, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Upper Horton, NSW and Jerangle, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Upper Horton, NSW and Jerangle, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.727211 and 148.945129, or 32º 43' 37.9596" S, 148º 56' 42.4644" E. This location is 264.92 miles away from Upper Horton, NSW and Jerangle, NSW and it would take approximately 4 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Upper Horton and Jerangle

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Upper Horton, NSW and Jerangle, NSW:

Upper Horton

Rain today and Tuesday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
62° 47° 60° 43° 60° 40° 61° 40° 64° 39°
94% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 310 degrees 6 295 degrees 5 290 degrees 5 267 degrees 6 190 degrees

Jerangle

Possible drizzle tomorrow through Friday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Wind
48° 33° 49° 37° 50° 35° 55° 35° 60° 37°
32% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
9 291 degrees 11 281 degrees 6 257 degrees 4 228 degrees 6 316 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Upper Horton, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Upper Horton, NSW to Jerangle, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Upper Horton, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Upper Horton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Upper Horton, NSW and Jerangle, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 405.55 mi 652.66 km 352.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 530 mi 852.68 km 460.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips