object(stdClass)#2154 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA

Distance from Wallendbeen, NSW to Edithburgh, SA

Distance

1,189 km

Time

12 hours

Gas Cost

$87 - $226

There are 952.90 km (592.11 miles) from Wallendbeen to Edithburgh in west direction and 1,189.31 km (739 miles) by car and ferry, following the A20 route.

Wallendbeen and Edithburgh are 12 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 11 hours 58 mins and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Wallendbeen, NSW to Edithburgh, SA.

Please note the time difference between Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Wallendbeen is 12:48 pm and the current time in Edithburgh is 12:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wallendbeen, NSW to Edithburgh, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 128.46 liters of fuel to cover the route between Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Wallendbeen to Edithburgh is $187.67.

During the route, an average car will release 3,072.66 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,072.66 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Edithburgh, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Edithburgh, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.456756 and 142.502635, or 34º 27' 24.3216" S, 142º 30' 9.486" E. This location is 369.53 miles away from Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA and it would take approximately 6 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Wallendbeen and Edithburgh

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA:

Wallendbeen

Possible drizzle on Monday.

Sat
Jun 25
Sun
Jun 26
Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Cloudy
60° 44° 60° 42° 54° 36° 56° 29° 55° 30°
22% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 305 degrees 5 261 degrees 7 211 degrees 4 107 degrees 4 345 degrees

Edithburgh

Possible drizzle today through Thursday.

Sun
Jun 26
Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
59° 51° 59° 49° 62° 47° 58° 51° 59° 52°
47% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
12 220 degrees 7 43 degrees 14 346 degrees 16 268 degrees 16 169 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wallendbeen, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Wallendbeen, NSW to Edithburgh, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wallendbeen, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wallendbeen »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wallendbeen, NSW and Edithburgh, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 592.11 mi 952.90 km 514.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 739 mi 1,189.40 km 642.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips