Distance from Alert, NU to Alonsa, MB

Loading Alert - Alonsa Distance Map

There are 2,310.13 miles from Alert to Alonsa in southwest direction. There is no driving route between the two locations.

Please note the time difference between Alert, NU and Alonsa, MB is 1 hour. The current time in Alert is 4:32 am and the current time in Alonsa is 3:32 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alert, NU to Alonsa, MB:




Best Hotels In or Near Alonsa, MB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alonsa, MB? Check out our hotel recommendations:



Weather in Alert and Alonsa

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Alert, NU and Alonsa, MB:

Alert

Possible light snow (1–4 in.) today through Sunday.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Snow Snow Snow Snow Clear day
17° 10° 18° 13° 16° 12° 17° 20°
49% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 167 degrees 8 186 degrees 9 281 degrees 9 307 degrees 4 236 degrees

Alonsa

Rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
49° 38° 42° 34° 51° 31° 61° 32° 63° 41°
98% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 47% Rain probability
9 62 degrees 18 356 degrees 7 329 degrees 6 241 degrees 11 206 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alert, NU

Planning on renting a car to go from Alert, NU to Alonsa, MB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alert, NU:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alert »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alert, NU and Alonsa, MB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,310.13 mi 3,717.78 km 2,007.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips