Distance from Bentley, AB to Pipestone, AB

Distance

100 km

Time

1 hour 10 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $16

There are 66.76 km (41.48 miles) from Bentley to Pipestone in northeast direction and 99.78 km (62 miles) by car, following the 2 N route.

Bentley and Pipestone are 1 hour 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bentley, AB to Pipestone, AB. The halfway point is Ponoka, AB.

Bentley, AB and Pipestone, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 10:41 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bentley, AB to Pipestone, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 8.90 liters of gas to cover the route between Bentley, AB and Pipestone, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bentley to Pipestone is $11.80.

During the route, an average car will release 212.78 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Pipestone, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pipestone, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bentley, AB and Pipestone, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Bentley, AB and Pipestone, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.658867 and -113.659889, or 52º 39' 31.9212" N, 113º 39' 35.6004" W. This location is 31.05 miles away from Bentley, AB and Pipestone, AB and it would take approximately 35 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ponoka, AB, situated 33 miles from Bentley, AB and 35 miles from Pipestone, AB. It would take 40 minutes to go from Bentley to Ponoka and 40 minutes to go from Pipestone to Ponoka.



Weather in Bentley and Pipestone

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bentley, AB and Pipestone, AB:

Bentley

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Wind Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
40° 25° 42° 22° 41° 25° 43° 25° 45° 26°
37% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
15 311 degrees 11 341 degrees 9 24 degrees 7 69 degrees 6 126 degrees

Pipestone

Snow (1–3 in.) today and tomorrow.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 26° 41° 22° 40° 25° 42° 25° 46° 26°
58% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
16 306 degrees 11 331 degrees 8 14 degrees 6 79 degrees 7 122 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bentley, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Bentley, AB to Pipestone, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bentley, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bentley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bentley, AB and Pipestone, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 41.48 mi 66.76 km 36.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 62 mi 99.95 km 53.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips