Distance from Ellscott, AB to Ardenode, AB

Distance

456 km

Time

4 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$30 - $73

There are 374.88 km (232.94 miles) from Ellscott to Ardenode in south direction and 457.05 km (284 miles) by car, following the 2 S route.

Ellscott and Ardenode are 4 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ellscott, AB to Ardenode, AB. The halfway point is Ponoka, AB.

Ellscott, AB and Ardenode, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 7:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ellscott, AB to Ardenode, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 40.62 liters of gas to cover the route between Ellscott, AB and Ardenode, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ellscott to Ardenode is $53.91.

During the route, an average car will release 971.68 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ardenode, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ardenode, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ellscott, AB and Ardenode, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Ellscott, AB and Ardenode, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.680496 and -113.650658, or 52º 40' 49.7856" N, 113º 39' 2.3688" W. This location is 141.81 miles away from Ellscott, AB and Ardenode, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ponoka, AB, situated 149 miles from Ellscott, AB and 142 miles from Ardenode, AB. It would take 2 hours 40 mins to go from Ellscott to Ponoka and 2 hours 19 mins to go from Ardenode to Ponoka.



Weather in Ellscott and Ardenode

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ellscott, AB and Ardenode, AB:

Ellscott

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through Wednesday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow Partly cloudy day Rain
35° 21° 28° 17° 29° 16° 38° 12° 44° 23°
25% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
10 332 degrees 11 322 degrees 9 330 degrees 4 305 degrees 6 212 degrees

Ardenode

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
37° 27° 28° 19° 30° 15° 41° 16° 48° 27°
60% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 48% Rain probability
10 1 degrees 12 350 degrees 9 326 degrees 7 323 degrees 5 287 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ellscott, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Ellscott, AB to Ardenode, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ellscott, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ellscott »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ellscott, AB and Ardenode, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 232.94 mi 374.88 km 202.42 nautical mi
Driving distance 284 mi 456.43 km 246.45 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips