Distance from Kitscoty, AB to Sheerness, AB

Distance

326 km

Time

4 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $52

There are 224.98 km (139.80 miles) from Kitscoty to Sheerness in southwest direction and 326.70 km (203 miles) by car, following the 41 route.

Kitscoty and Sheerness are 4 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kitscoty, AB to Sheerness, AB. The halfway point is Consort, AB.

Kitscoty, AB and Sheerness, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 7:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kitscoty, AB to Sheerness, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 29.03 liters of gas to cover the route between Kitscoty, AB and Sheerness, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kitscoty to Sheerness is $38.53.

During the route, an average car will release 694.49 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Sheerness, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sheerness, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kitscoty, AB and Sheerness, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Kitscoty, AB and Sheerness, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.178242 and -110.852982, or 52º 10' 41.6712" N, 110º 51' 10.7352" W. This location is 101.35 miles away from Kitscoty, AB and Sheerness, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Consort, AB, situated 119 miles from Kitscoty, AB and 84 miles from Sheerness, AB. It would take 1 hour 57 mins to go from Kitscoty to Consort and 2 hours 21 mins to go from Sheerness to Consort.



Weather in Kitscoty and Sheerness

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kitscoty, AB and Sheerness, AB:

Kitscoty

Possible light rain on Saturday.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Clear day Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
64° 35° 58° 43° 52° 40° 59° 35° 62° 36°
1% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
10 128 degrees 21 120 degrees 15 116 degrees 8 137 degrees 10 175 degrees

Sheerness

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day
65° 36° 55° 44° 50° 40° 57° 35° 63° 32°
1% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
12 139 degrees 19 126 degrees 12 63 degrees 8 150 degrees 7 129 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kitscoty, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Kitscoty, AB to Sheerness, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kitscoty, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kitscoty »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kitscoty, AB and Sheerness, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 139.80 mi 224.98 km 121.48 nautical mi
Driving distance 203 mi 326.22 km 176.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips