Distance from Pipestone, AB to Endiang, AB

Distance

233 km

Time

3 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $37

There are 164.85 km (102.43 miles) from Pipestone to Endiang in southeast direction and 233.35 km (145 miles) by car, following the 12 route.

Pipestone and Endiang are 3 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pipestone, AB to Endiang, AB. The halfway point is Bashaw, AB.

Pipestone, AB and Endiang, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 6:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pipestone, AB to Endiang, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 20.76 liters of gas to cover the route between Pipestone, AB and Endiang, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pipestone to Endiang is $27.54.

During the route, an average car will release 496.49 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Endiang, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Endiang, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pipestone, AB and Endiang, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Pipestone, AB and Endiang, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.579723 and -112.907555, or 52º 34' 47.0028" N, 112º 54' 27.198" W. This location is 72.46 miles away from Pipestone, AB and Endiang, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bashaw, AB, situated 67 miles from Pipestone, AB and 78 miles from Endiang, AB. It would take 1 hour 12 mins to go from Pipestone to Bashaw and 1 hour 50 mins to go from Endiang to Bashaw.



Weather in Pipestone and Endiang

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pipestone, AB and Endiang, AB:

Pipestone

Snow (1–3 in.) today and tomorrow.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 26° 41° 22° 40° 25° 42° 25° 46° 26°
58% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
16 306 degrees 11 331 degrees 8 14 degrees 6 79 degrees 7 122 degrees

Endiang

Mixed precipitation today and tomorrow.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
46° 29° 39° 25° 40° 25° 39° 27° 41° 26°
50% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
15 309 degrees 15 336 degrees 11 13 degrees 9 43 degrees 5 105 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pipestone, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Pipestone, AB to Endiang, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pipestone, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pipestone »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pipestone, AB and Endiang, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 102.43 mi 164.85 km 89.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 145 mi 233.22 km 125.93 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips