Distance from Priddis, AB to Acme, AB

Distance

119 km

Time

1 hour 22 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $19

There are 88.58 km (55.04 miles) from Priddis to Acme in northeast direction and 119.09 km (74 miles) by car, following the Stoney Trail route.

Priddis and Acme are 1 hour 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Priddis, AB to Acme, AB. The halfway point is Conrich, AB.

Priddis, AB and Acme, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Priddis, AB to Acme, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 10.57 liters of gas to cover the route between Priddis, AB and Acme, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Priddis to Acme is $14.03.

During the route, an average car will release 252.84 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Acme, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Acme, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Priddis, AB and Acme, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Priddis, AB and Acme, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.150730 and -113.911057, or 51º 9' 2.628" N, 113º 54' 39.8052" W. This location is 36.90 miles away from Priddis, AB and Acme, AB and it would take approximately 41 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Conrich, AB, situated 34 miles from Priddis, AB and 40 miles from Acme, AB. It would take 39 minutes to go from Priddis to Conrich and 51 minutes to go from Acme to Conrich.



Weather in Priddis and Acme

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Priddis, AB and Acme, AB:

Priddis

Snow (1–2 in.) on Monday and Wednesday.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Fog Snow
39° 27° 41° 23° 38° 24° 40° 26° 35° 28°
35% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
11 321 degrees 9 356 degrees 8 20 degrees 6 24 degrees 4 73 degrees

Acme

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
47° 28° 44° 24° 42° 24° 41° 28° 44° 27°
33% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
16 315 degrees 14 341 degrees 11 12 degrees 8 37 degrees 5 99 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Priddis, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Priddis, AB to Acme, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Priddis, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Priddis »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Priddis, AB and Acme, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 55.04 mi 88.58 km 47.83 nautical mi
Driving distance 74 mi 118.77 km 64.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips