Distance from Rowley, AB to Pipestone, AB

Distance

235 km

Time

2 hours 44 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $37

There are 158.32 km (98.38 miles) from Rowley to Pipestone in northwest direction and 234.96 km (146 miles) by car, following the 2 N route.

Rowley and Pipestone are 2 hours 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Rowley, AB to Pipestone, AB. The halfway point is Penhold, AB.

Rowley, AB and Pipestone, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rowley, AB to Pipestone, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 20.91 liters of gas to cover the route between Rowley, AB and Pipestone, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Rowley to Pipestone is $27.75.

During the route, an average car will release 500.12 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Pipestone, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pipestone, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rowley, AB and Pipestone, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Rowley, AB and Pipestone, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.127979 and -113.694572, or 52º 7' 40.7244" N, 113º 41' 40.4592" W. This location is 72.99 miles away from Rowley, AB and Pipestone, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Penhold, AB, situated 76 miles from Rowley, AB and 77 miles from Pipestone, AB. It would take 1 hour 36 mins to go from Rowley to Penhold and 1 hour 15 mins to go from Pipestone to Penhold.



Weather in Rowley and Pipestone

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rowley, AB and Pipestone, AB:

Rowley

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
48° 28° 42° 25° 41° 25° 41° 29° 43° 28°
34% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
15 312 degrees 14 340 degrees 12 13 degrees 8 42 degrees 5 101 degrees

Pipestone

Snow (1–3 in.) today and tomorrow.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 26° 41° 22° 40° 25° 42° 25° 46° 26°
58% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
16 306 degrees 11 331 degrees 8 14 degrees 6 79 degrees 7 122 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rowley, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Rowley, AB to Pipestone, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rowley, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rowley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rowley, AB and Pipestone, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 98.38 mi 158.32 km 85.49 nautical mi
Driving distance 146 mi 234.92 km 126.85 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips