Distance from Spring Lake, AB to Salmo, BC

Distance

950 km

Time

9 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $151

There are 528.28 km (328.26 miles) from Spring Lake to Salmo in southwest direction and 949.51 km (590 miles) by car, following the 2 S route.

Spring Lake and Salmo are 9 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Spring Lake, AB to Salmo, BC. The halfway point is Fort MacLeod, AB.

Please note the time difference between Spring Lake, AB and Salmo, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Spring Lake is 1:03 pm and the current time in Salmo is 12:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Spring Lake, AB to Salmo, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 84.51 liters of gas to cover the route between Spring Lake, AB and Salmo, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Spring Lake to Salmo is $112.14.

During the route, an average car will release 2,021.38 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Salmo, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Salmo, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Spring Lake, AB and Salmo, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Spring Lake, AB and Salmo, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.730461 and -113.452409, or 49º 43' 49.6596" N, 113º 27' 8.6724" W. This location is 295 miles away from Spring Lake, AB and Salmo, BC and it would take approximately 4 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fort MacLeod, AB, situated 319 miles from Spring Lake, AB and 276 miles from Salmo, BC. It would take 4 hours 59 mins to go from Spring Lake to Fort MacLeod and 4 hours 51 mins to go from Salmo to Fort MacLeod.



Weather in Spring Lake and Salmo

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Spring Lake, AB and Salmo, BC:

Spring Lake

Rain on Friday through next Sunday.

Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Tue
Aug 3
Wed
Aug 4
Thu
Aug 5
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
93° 60° 87° 63° 87° 63° 88° 62° 89° 57°
0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
6 112 degrees 7 156 degrees 10 299 degrees 7 322 degrees 9 126 degrees

Salmo

Rain today through Saturday.

Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Tue
Aug 3
Wed
Aug 4
Thu
Aug 5
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
85° 70° 89° 64° 93° 61° 92° 61° 83° 63°
42% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 53% Rain probability
5 72 degrees 3 284 degrees 4 322 degrees 3 93 degrees 3 154 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Spring Lake, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Spring Lake, AB to Salmo, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Spring Lake, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Spring Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Spring Lake, AB and Salmo, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 328.26 mi 528.28 km 285.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 590 mi 949.50 km 512.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips