Distance from Suffield, AB to Amqui, QC

Distance

2,480 mi

Time

1 day 19 hours

Gas Cost

$311 - $604

Loading Suffield - Amqui Route Map

Route map between Suffield and Amqui Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,943.93 miles from Suffield to Amqui in east direction and 2,480 miles (3,991.17 kilometers) by car, following the 1 E route.

Suffield and Amqui are 1 day 19 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Suffield, AB to Amqui, QC. The halfway point is Nipigon, ON.

Please note the time difference between Suffield, AB and Amqui, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Suffield is 3:01 am and the current time in Amqui is 5:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Suffield, AB to Amqui, QC:



Best Hotels In or Near Amqui, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amqui, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Suffield, AB and Amqui, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Suffield, AB and Amqui, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.038368 and -88.338338, or 49º 2' 18.1248" N, 88º 20' 18.0168" W. This location is 1,239.96 miles away from Suffield, AB and Amqui, QC and it would take approximately 21 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Nipigon, ON, situated 1168.31 miles from Suffield, AB and 1311.84 miles from Amqui, QC. It would take 20 hours 7 mins to go from Suffield to Nipigon and 23 hours 47 mins to go from Amqui to Nipigon.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Suffield, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Suffield, AB to Amqui, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Suffield, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Suffield »

Weather in Suffield and Amqui

Suffield

Light rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 47°F next Sunday.

Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
62° 33° 72° 41° 70° 51° 62° 43° 59° 40°
2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
3 132 degrees 12 210 degrees 9 270 degrees 4 351 degrees 8 66 degrees

Amqui

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 41°F on Thursday.

Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day
58° 37° 51° 33° 53° 31° 42° 32° 41° 28°
86% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
6 186 degrees 6 340 degrees 5 95 degrees 9 78 degrees 7 57 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Suffield, AB and Amqui, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,943.93 mi 3,128.44 km 1,689.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,480 mi 3,991.05 km 2,155 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips