Distance from Suffield, AB to Blackfoot, AB

Distance

329 mi

Time

5 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$41 - $80

Loading Suffield - Blackfoot Route Map

Route map between Suffield and Blackfoot Show Map

Report an error

There are 216.19 miles from Suffield to Blackfoot in north direction and 329 miles (529.47 kilometers) by car, following the 41 route.

Suffield and Blackfoot are 5 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Suffield, AB to Blackfoot, AB. The halfway point is New Brigden, AB.

Suffield, AB and Blackfoot, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 9:37 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Suffield, AB to Blackfoot, AB:



Best Hotels In or Near Blackfoot, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Blackfoot, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Suffield, AB and Blackfoot, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Suffield, AB and Blackfoot, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.608727 and -110.485321, or 51º 36' 31.4172" N, 110º 29' 7.1556" W. This location is 164.40 miles away from Suffield, AB and Blackfoot, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Brigden, AB, situated 171.74 miles from Suffield, AB and 158.58 miles from Blackfoot, AB. It would take 2 hours 51 mins to go from Suffield to New Brigden and 2 hours 42 mins to go from Blackfoot to New Brigden.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Suffield, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Suffield, AB to Blackfoot, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Suffield, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Suffield »

Weather in Suffield and Blackfoot

Suffield

Rain today through Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 69°F on Monday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
70° 47° 76° 49° 78° 55° 74° 55° 71° 50°
100% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
6 297 degrees 6 59 degrees 12 93 degrees 7 202 degrees 15 228 degrees

Blackfoot

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 71°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
60° 51° 68° 51° 69° 52° 62° 55° 65° 56°
90% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
5 328 degrees 3 336 degrees 8 94 degrees 15 111 degrees 10 208 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Suffield, AB and Blackfoot, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 216.19 mi 347.92 km 187.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 329 mi 529.14 km 285.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips