Distance from Suffield, AB to Bondiss, AB

Distance

436 mi

Time

6 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $106

Loading Suffield - Bondiss Route Map

Route map between Suffield and Bondiss Show Map

Report an error

There are 309.26 miles from Suffield to Bondiss in northwest direction and 436 miles (701.67 kilometers) by car, following the 2 N route.

Suffield and Bondiss are 6 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Suffield, AB to Bondiss, AB. The halfway point is Didsbury, AB.

Suffield, AB and Bondiss, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 2:52 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Suffield, AB to Bondiss, AB:



Best Hotels In or Near Bondiss, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bondiss, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Suffield, AB and Bondiss, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Suffield, AB and Bondiss, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.697559 and -114.017067, or 51º 41' 51.2124" N, 114º 1' 1.4412" W. This location is 217.78 miles away from Suffield, AB and Bondiss, AB and it would take approximately 3 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Didsbury, AB, situated 197.15 miles from Suffield, AB and 246.32 miles from Bondiss, AB. It would take 3 hours 8 mins to go from Suffield to Didsbury and 4 hours 3 mins to go from Bondiss to Didsbury.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Suffield, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Suffield, AB to Bondiss, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Suffield, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Suffield »

Weather in Suffield and Bondiss

Suffield

Rain today through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 78°F on Monday.

Sat
Jun 15
Sun
Jun 16
Mon
Jun 17
Tue
Jun 18
Wed
Jun 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
73° 54° 76° 50° 78° 51° 70° 59° 69° 48°
43% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
8 321 degrees 6 356 degrees 7 122 degrees 11 116 degrees 11 279 degrees

Bondiss

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 76°F on Monday.

Sat
Jun 15
Sun
Jun 16
Mon
Jun 17
Tue
Jun 18
Wed
Jun 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
68° 51° 74° 49° 76° 51° 68° 56° 67° 49°
100% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
5 330 degrees 3 344 degrees 8 158 degrees 8 236 degrees 7 330 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Suffield, AB and Bondiss, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 309.26 mi 497.71 km 268.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 436 mi 700.95 km 378.48 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips