Distance from Auburn, AL to DCA Airport

Distance

744 mi

Time

11 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$47 - $92

There are 639.83 miles from Auburn to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in northeast direction and 744 miles (1,197.35 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

Auburn and DCA Airport are 11 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Harrisburg, NC.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 8:36 pm and the current time in DCA Airport is 9:36 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 29.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to DCA Airport is $66.37.

During the route, an average car will release 585.75 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.397964 and -80.671822, or 35º 23' 52.6704" N, 80º 40' 18.5592" W. This location is 372.22 miles away from Auburn, AL and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harrisburg, NC, situated 363 miles from Auburn, AL and 388 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 5 hours 40 mins to go from Auburn to Harrisburg and 6 hours 6 mins to go from DCA to Harrisburg.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Auburn, AL and DCA Airport is Charlotte, NC, situated 353 miles from Auburn, AL and 396 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 5 hours 28 mins to go from Auburn to and 6 hours 13 mins to go from DCA to Charlotte.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Durham, NC,Greensboro, NC,High Point, NC, and Atlanta, GA.


Weather in Auburn and DCA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and DCA Airport:

Auburn

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
82° 67° 77° 65° 77° 58° 73° 53° 73° 56°
6% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 7 degrees 7 58 degrees 10 63 degrees 9 74 degrees 6 74 degrees

DCA

Light rain today.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
72° 62° 66° 51° 65° 51° 66° 50° 70° 48°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 7 degrees 8 18 degrees 7 32 degrees 6 32 degrees 5 298 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 639.83 mi 1,029.70 km 556 nautical mi
Driving distance 744 mi 1,198.07 km 646.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips