Distance from Eagle, MI to SFO Airport


2,350 mi


1 day 9 hours

Gas Cost

$173 - $337

Report an error

There are 1,998.32 miles from Eagle to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in west direction and 2,350 miles (3,781.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Eagle and SFO Airport are 1 day 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eagle, MI to SFO Airport. The halfway point is Egbert, WY.

Please note the time difference between Eagle, MI and SFO Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Eagle is 3:40 am and the current time in SFO Airport is 12:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eagle, MI to SFO Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 108.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eagle, MI and SFO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eagle to SFO Airport is $280.69.

During the route, an average car will release 2,131.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SFO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SFO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Eagle, MI and SFO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Eagle, MI and SFO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.177731 and -104.164635, or 41º 10' 39.8316" N, 104º 9' 52.686" W. This location is 1,174.97 miles away from Eagle, MI and SFO Airport and it would take approximately 16 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Egbert, WY, situated 1137.89 miles from Eagle, MI and 1214.08 miles from SFO Airport. It would take 16 hours 45 mins to go from Eagle to Egbert and 16 hours 51 mins to go from SFO to Egbert.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV,Roseville, CA,Sacramento, CA,Fairfield, CA,Vallejo, CA,Richmond, CA,Berkeley, CA,Oakland, CA,San Francisco, CA,Daly City, CA, and San Mateo, CA.

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eagle, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eagle, MI to SFO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eagle, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Eagle »

Weather in Eagle and SFO


Mixed precipitation today and tomorrow.

Jan 25
Jan 26
Jan 27
Jan 28
Jan 29
Rain Snow Cloudy Cloudy Cloudy
35° 32° 35° 31° 36° 29° 36° 28° 34° 21°
65% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
7 221 degrees 12 266 degrees 8 307 degrees 5 319 degrees 5 14 degrees


Light rain today and tomorrow.

Jan 25
Jan 26
Jan 27
Jan 28
Jan 29
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
60° 53° 58° 48° 57° 46° 59° 48° 58° 45°
66% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
4 211 degrees 8 272 degrees 4 281 degrees 4 260 degrees 6 328 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eagle, MI and SFO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,998.32 mi 3,215.97 km 1,736.49 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,350 mi 3,781.84 km 2,042.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips